Okay, this is going to be a quick post because it's late and I still need to do the dishes. But ... I just got Adobe Lightroom. For those of you who don't know, it's a program that lots of professional photographers use to make their photos look incredible. I've been playing with it only just this afternoon so I haven't even scratched the surface of what it can do. Already I am completely amazed! I just had to come in here and blog a couple of before and afters. The best ones I've done so far I can't post here because they are of other people's children and I just don't think that would be right. One of these isn't my kid but you can't see his face so that's okay, right?
Before ... Kalyssa and her friend playing in the sandbox ...

After! Way better! Right??!!!

Kaden playing in Mom's yard, before!

AFTER! Totally cool, right!

I am totally in love with this new program! My pictures will never look the same again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment