Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project Joy - Week 4!

Project Joy - Week 4!


Journaling:
1. Playing in Del Taco play area. 2. Morning snuggles with Mama! (This brings me JOY every day!) 3. The nightly horseback ride to bed. 4. Special movie night sleepover in the livingroom. 5. Kalyssa had an eye appt. (All is going well!) 6. Cornbread is messy stuff! Dad got out the vacuum! 7. Playing Puzzle Buzz. 8. My current stack of reading. 9. Kalyssa learning how to wash dishes. (It will be a truly JOYful day when this is no longer my chore!) 10. Our adorable kids all dressed up for church. 11. Daddy made roads, complete with stop signs in the backyard! Daddy is COOL! 12. God knew I would need some JOY after my 2 mile run so he left me a shadow on Mom's garage door! How cool is that?! 13. I had a Pampered Chef party. Lots of fun and I got some free stuff too! 14. One morning the kids woke up at the same time, met in my hallway and instantly grabbed onto each other for a great big hug! It brings me so much JOY that they love each other as much as they do!
I'm praying that JOY finds you each and every day!

Photobucket

No comments: