Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project Joy - Week 2!

Project Joy 365 - Week 2:
I think I've decided to make double page spreads for my weekly layouts. I just take too many pictures! :o) There may be some single page layouts for a few weeks in the year but this week was packed full of fun so it really needed a two pager!

Here what the pages look like together ...


Here's the left side ...

And here's the right side ...

Journaling reads:
1-4: KC and I had a "Date Night" out to see the Globetrotters! Check one off of the old bucket list! 5: Kaden got a cute new haircut. 6: Kaden got his picture taken so Kalyssa had to too! 7: Daddy gave Kalyssa a manicure. 8: How tall? Kalyssa is 3' 8" and Kaden is 3' 4". 9 & 10: Travel and snow delayed the arrival of these special "toys" but that didn't diminish the excitement the slightest bit! 11: Mmmm, steak dinner with Aunt Wendy & Uncle Tom! 12: A bubble bath (in the big tub) was in order after a long day driving jeeps in the mud. 13 & 14: The kids wanted to try out Mama's new camera. They both did a pretty good job, especially considering Kaden can barely hold it!
(By the way, the numbers correspond to the photos, not the date in which they were taken.)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Christy said...

Love it Shari! Definitely looks like fun week! I am right there with you on the 'too many photos' thing!! LOL!!